Wednesday, November 7, 2012

New Beginnings

So I guess Ill start up this thing again. I mean, i'm just listening to amazing music on my laptop and doing absolutely nothing productive so I might as well. Well i'm feeling pretty good about life at the moment. I've leaned to not worry about what is going on in life and to focus on people, making them happy, and just having fun. I don't take life too serious. It has made things a lot more enjoyable and just simply fun. I guess this can also be a problem but what the heck, I'm a senior and I'm leaving on my mission in the summer. I cant long board anymore which is very unfortunate. I am going to miss having that freedom and thrill. Hopefully it snows a lot so I can go out and do a ton out there....hopefully. Soooo yeah, I'm feeling happy and carefree. And I like it

Don't worry, Be happy :)

1 comment: