Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Lighthouse

Let me be your lighthouseLet me guide your handLet me be your shelterFor you, for you I stand
When you feel the dark inside youAnd the wind and wavesKeep pushing you downFeel the whole world pulling you around
Let me be your lighthouseLet me guide your handLet me be your shelterFor you, for you I stand
When you feel the dark inside youAnd the moon and starsDon't lead you nowhereFeels like no one is watching up there
Let me be your lighthouseLet me guide your handLet me be your shelterFor you, for you I stand
Let me be the oneStanding when you comeLay your anchor downAnd let me wrap my arms around you
Let me be your lighthouseLet me guide your handLet me be your shelterFor you, for you I standFor you I stand, for you I stand

Ernie Halter

No comments:

Post a Comment