Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dang

I just submitted my mission papers today. Dang. I'm not a little boy anymore. Its exciting :)

I have been praying really hard lately. One that I will be able to get this big scholarship to Westminster, and two that I would be able to go through the temple before my brother gets married so I could witness it. I was really worried because my Stake President is usually a guy who plays it to the letter of the law. The letter. I went in there today and he told me to go through right when I get my mission call. Dang. That is in about 2-4 weeks.

I know that God really listens to our prays. He really does care about everyone of us individually. I use to pray just to pray. I would go through the basics and then jump into bed without even thinking about it. I have learned that when I really pray as if I am talking to him and he is really listening, things actually come from my prayers. God loves me and he wants to help me out in my day to day life, even if it is small and insignificant, he wants me to be happy. Dang. God is amazing. He is for everyone.

I am so excited to go preach this wonderful gospel to others. God is amazing. Anything is possible with God. Dang. That is the neatest thing there is to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment