Sunday, February 17, 2013

Norway

I am so incredibly excited :) This has seriously been one of the coolest experiences ever for me. I really know that this call is from God. I know that I am supposed to go to Norway for a reason. I know that Dallin is supposed to go to Norway. I know that he is an amazing person and he will touch the lives of the people he meets. I look up to that guy. I feel privileged to serve with him in Norway. I know that if we are put together, we will go HAM on the people there :)

Mission prep has been one of the greatest things ever for me. I have been attending since I was about 15 and I hated it when I started but I am so glad that my dad made me stick with it. It has done more than help me prepare for my mission but it has also helped me be a better person. Logan Cameron and I are companion and we have the opportunity to teach Jason Jermans family for about 4-5 weeks. Today was our 1st lesson and we almost weren't even able to teach them but as we got back in the car when the didn't answer the door, Logan asked me a few questions and we sat there for a couple minutes and they pulled it right when we were about to leave. I am so grateful for this because the experience we had was amazing. The spirit was so strong. Logan shared the 1st vision with them and I almost lost it. I am so grateful for the spirit and the role it plays in my life. I pray that it will be with me while I preach the gospel to the people of Norway.

I have started to try to learn Norwegian! It is such a cool language! I really hope that I can get it mostly down before I head out on the mish.

I am so happy right now. Life is just treating me great. :)

Here is a pretty neat video :)

  
And some cool pictures :)

Photo: People walking on a shopping street in Norway

Photo: A village nestled in a fjord

Photo: Trees in a forest

Photo: Illuminated building and fountain

1 comment:

  1. I miss you every single day, you know that, right? It's the hardest to be away from you for so long when I've had you right there since the seventh grade. But I also wouldn't be willing to give you up for this long were it for any other reason. I love you, Taylor Dale Gunther!

    ReplyDelete