Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm Excited

Guys, life is great right now. I may be starting a new chapter in the life of Taylor which is a story for another time. Last night I was able to take the wonderful Linsey Brown on a date (and Dallin didnt kill me which was another plus). She is a fantastic girl and I was able to talk with her about how I was feeling about life and how she was doing. She is going to have a wonderful time on her mission and she is going to touch lives in ways that she cant even imagine right now. It felt good to open up to her a little bit and let her know what is going on in the brain of Taylor Dale Gunther. And by the way, I would be totally ok with her marrying Dallin. They are just simply awesome.
Today, I went to mission prep and as always it was fantastic. I looooooove mission prep. I also got a teaching assignment to go teach at 6pm to a family that I know. It was amazing. Teaching with the spirit is the coolest thing to be apart of. I really cant contain my excitement for my mission. It will be some of the best 2 years of my life. And its going to be way fun. :)
I also Skyped the one and only Chloe Gilmour tonight. She is a marvelous women who I love very much. I look forward to our Skype sessions because we never see each other (which is super lame and neither of us tango). She is also going to touch peoples lives wherever she goes because of who she is. She just has her head on right, which is a rare thing these days.
Last but not least, My brother Kimball. We have shared a room since I was 3 because we have gotten along so well. He is in college and we still share a room. He has always been the best friend to be and my greatest example, even though he is really goofy :)

Thats all for tonight,
Stay classy my 4 followers.
Who probably dont even read these.
Which is ok. :)

2 comments:

  1. Totally just read it bro. I'll follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broseph. I NEVER BLOG. nor do I read any. But I happened to cross this one post. I love your blog MANN.

    ReplyDelete