Thursday, July 7, 2011

Spiritual Sojourn

Last week Mr. Cordell Cox, Mr. Landon Wray and I embarked on a spiritual journey. It was a complete journey that took us out of this world, well atleast to my front yard. There were many things to be said. After all the pleasant greetings, the conversation started to turn towards the deeper and more meaningfull subjects. It was truely enlightening. As we commenced in this conversation, I learned that 1. I respect these guys even more than i thought. 2. Im really glad I brought bug spray. And 3. People are constantly changing, we may not agree with it, but it happens. I learned 2 big gems from this in respects to people. People are still almost always trying to find their true selves or atleast build on the base that they have already build. It is and will be a companion who tests us continuously. It effects everyone. Some more than others. But I still believe there is good in everyone and I pray that it will eventually prevail when everything that was needed to be learned was gleaned from life. Secondly, I learned the power in communication. It is a HUGE skill and tool that can benefit everyone and gives great power to the few that can use it well. Communication is huge with the people around us. Just to simply tell them how we feel truely and simply say it how it is. I find huge respect for those who say it how it is when it is right without being hurtful and can also take the truth and change in the places they are lacking. Just to wrap up, Cordell Cox and Landon Wray are true Extraodinary Gentlemen and complete studds! I have so much respect for you guys and look up to you like a fat boy looks up to cake.
Dont Worry, Be Happy :)
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment